Gravy Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
(LIMITED OFFER)All Donation items are 50% OFF!
Do you want more Bonuses on your Donate? Check Server News for Information
Always stay online and Keep updated!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paypal Donation Guide

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paypal Donation Guide Empty Paypal Donation Guide Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:01 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Paypal Donation Guide (online via credit card)

Note: You must register with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and fund your account with a credit card or bank account for you to be able to send money online. Currency is in US Dollars.
Here's my paypal account: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[First Option - Sending Money]
a) Register or Log in to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] then click the "SEND MONEY" button in their site and follow on-screen instructions.

b) Send money to this paypal account email address : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

c) Type in the proper amount to send (in US Dollars). Be sure to refer to our donation rates regarding this. Don't forget to also put your MAIN CHARACTER NAME in the "NOTE BOX" found below the "Send Money" page so I would know where to link your free pods to.

d) Finalize the transaction. You will then be given an online receipt as well as an email receipt of the transaction you just made.

e) Your online receipt is your proof that you have sent money. Be sure to save it (Print screen or Save as). Send me a copy of it through EMAIL at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . This is for me to be notified of the donation and start to verify online of your paypal donation.

Also please include the following info with your email:
Email Subject: Paypal Donation

1. Sender’s Real Full Name

2. Name in Paypal Account

3. Your MAIN Character Name (EXACT, careful of the "L" & "i" also capital & small letters)

4. Amount sent

5. Date sent

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Second Option - Donation Button]

[Click Link]
[url][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/url]

a) Enter Donation Amount
b) Click Update Total
c) Login with your Paypal Account
d) after Loging in, go to your History and Send to me the Online Receipt (Print Screen or Save As Image )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Due to often times of paypal fraud I am now requiring to also send these informations as well before processing:

1. Sender’s Complete Address (for credit card/paypal verification )

2. Sender’s Residential Landline Telephone Number (I will call you for verification before processing, even abroad.)

WARNING: Credit card and/or Paypal fraud is a felony and is punishable by law

f) The processing of your donation will begin once the email is received and checked. Our Paypal verification is done online which will normall take just a few minutes and within the same day starting at 4pm (+8GMT) daily. Kindly give us some time for your free POD tickets to reach the NPC after quick verification and processing.

g) Once your Paypal donation is already verified and processed. We'll give your PODS ASAP.

**If there are still questions about this procedure just contact us at our iM ID: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or ingame name: * Admin *

Thank you.

"Credit Card and/or Paypal fraud is a serious crime and is punishable by Law"

WARNING: Donation Scamming and/or Fraud will not be tolerated and is punishable by a TOTAL BAN of all your accounts, shopmates and IP. The incident will be notified to the proper authorities.

https://gravy-ro.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum